Press release: Pediatric Healthcare in the Arab Countries
The 3rd Annual Arab Pediatric Conference will be held on 26th October 2018 at Bab Al Qasr, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our conference on Arab Pediatrics will highlight on the common pediatric problems encountered by the pediatric sub-specialty colleagues and the challenges they face. Another aspect which will be discussed includes practical referral methodology used in the field. Development of pediatric health related quality of life is a great concern along with theory based evaluations. It provides high levels of support for the pediatrics community.
The experts in the field would give a broader coverage on the recent developments in the field of pediatric medicine. The format will take the form of plenary lectures, case discussion and questions. We have made every effort to make this conference more practical and less theoretical so that it may have direct impact on patient care.
The conference is organized by Medetarian Conference Organizing, Abu Dhabi based renowned healthcare event management company. The program is designed to provide a high level and clinically relevant updates with the goal of improving care of patients. The sessions cover most relevant topics and will offer a superb opportunity for physicians and medical specialists to share best practices and experiences. It will be a great platform to network with new and established colleagues, creating and strengthening clinical collaborations.
Featured topics include:
- Antibiotics: Use and Misuse in Pediatric Practice
- Home Nursing for Pediatrics
- Child with Congenital Heart Disease
- Does my Child have Epilepsy?
- Undescended Testicles
- Common Pediatric Hematology Referral Questions
- Pediatric Airway Obstruction
- Common Pediatric Endocrine Disorders
- Use of Steroids in Pediatric Skin Diseases
- Chronic Kidney Disease in Children
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism and Newborn Screening
- Challenges in the Pediatric ICU
- Quality Measures in Pediatric Practice
For more details on agenda, speakers, abstract submission and registration; please click on the link: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/pediatrics
For further details; please contact:
+971 2 658 8717 / +971 55 586 0152
Toll Free: (KSA)800 814 2951